Dear NCS Family,
Happy Friday! Please look for the following in your child’s Friday Folder or attached to Mrs. Lopez’s email:
- Restaurant Night – NCS is hosting a restaurant night at Firehouse Subs on Thurs, Aug 30th from 5-8pm
- Grandparent Contacts – NCS loves our grandparents. We want to be able to keep them informed on all that we have going. Please complete the contact form and return to the office.
- Drop-off and Pick-up – Morning drop-off begins at 7:45. Please drop students off at the back breezeway or park in the back parking lot if walking students in. We are monitoring the afternoon pick-up situation and will make adjustments if needed. If you are only picking up upper school students, you may bypass the car line and go to the breezeway or use the back entrance (off McConnell Springs Rd). If you have a grammar school student and upper school student, please go through the car line to get the grammar student, then pull down to the breezeway.
- Hot Lunch – We are finalizing lunch vendors and will send ordering information very soon! We plan to have our first hot lunch the week of Sept 10.
- Save the Date – The Barn Dance (8th-12th grade) will be Fri, Nov 2. Please note this is a change from what is on the Events Calendar.
- Survey – If you have not already done so, please take a moment to complete this short survey about Back to School Night – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/85DKBPS
- Prayer Request – Please be in prayer for one of our K3 teachers, Mrs. Kayla Gibson. She has severe arthritis in her hip and may need hip replacement surgery.
- Back to School Night Packets – Be sure to look through your packet and return forms to the office.
Enjoy your weekend!