Please look for the following in your child’s Friday Folder or attached to Mrs. Lopez’s email:
- NCS Night at Firehouse – Mon, Apr 23 from 5-8pm
- Teacher Appreciation Week – May 7-11
- Summer Piano Lessons
- The Importance of Being Earnest – Get your tickets! There are 5 shows beginning Thurs, Apr 26 at 7pm.
- Standardized Testing – Testing for grades 2-8 will be Wed, Apr 25 – Fri, Apr 27 from 8:05-11:30. Please be on time! Students should bring #2 pencils, a healthy snack (no candy, water only), and a book (optional). Students will be dismissed at 11:30. There will be no aftercare available.
- Upper School Schedule – 9th-12th grade will follow an adjusted schedule Wed, Apr 25 – Fri, Apr 27. It is posted in the office.
- Early Dismissal – All students, K2-12th, will be dismissed at 11:30 on Wed, Apr 25-Fri, Apr 27. There will be no late stay, K5 Enrichment, or after-school care available.
- NCS Night at The Clock – Tues, May 1 from 4pm-Close
- Field Day and Lunch on the Lawn – Fri, May 4
- All School Chapel(Awards Day) – Fri, May 11 at 9am in the Sanctuary
- Prom (8th-12th) – Sat, May 12 from 7–10pm – Tickets are on sale in the office ($15).
Enjoy your weekend!