Happy Friday! We have lots going on, so please take time to look through the following:
- Anderson Cavalier Homecoming – Tonight! JV 6pm; Varsity to follow
- November Invoices – You should receive via email today. Please review.
- Feed the Need Kick Off – Tuesday, October 20 at 6pm
- Breaking News! All Upper School students who attend the Kickoff with a parent will receive a Dress Down Day hand stamp that can be redeemed the next day! Wednesday Oct 21st! Students who get Stamped are also invited to participate in National Back to the Future Day! GREAT SCOTT! 10/21/15 is the day Marty arrived in the future, so get out your McFly outfit! Dust off the Hover Board and break out the Flux Capacitor! It time to go back in time to the present!
- School Pictures
- Wed, Oct 21 – K5 (8:30) 1st (9:00) 2nd (9:30) and 3rd (10:00)
- Thurs, Oct 22 – 4th/5th (8:30) 6th (9:00) 7th (9:30) and 8th (10:00)
- Fri, Oct 23 – 9th/10th (8:30) and 11th/12th (9:30)
- Basketball Sign-ups – The deadline to register to play through the church league is Fri, Oct 23. To register use this link…http://ncchurch.net/#/youth-children/basketball-registration. If you are interested in playing for the school (6th-12th grade), please contact Mr. Canney.
- Cavalier Chronicle – To view the October 2015 issue of our newsletter, use this link…https://newcovschool.net/blog/cavalier-chronicle/
- Get your pictures in the yearbook! The yearbook staff invites you to submit photos for the yearbook. Log on to:images.jostens.com and enter Login ID: 402813591 and upload your photos! The last day to submit is March 25, 2016.
- Box Tops- Remember to send in your Box Tops all this month!
- Save the Date! There will be a PTO meeting on Wed, Oct 28 at 8:15 am in C-108. Anyone interested in learning more is invited to attend!
Enjoy your weekend!