OUR NEW BOSS. Mr. Townes Sconyers. =)
Please look for the following in your child’s Friday Folder or attached to Mrs. Lopez’s email:
- Enrollment form for Fall 2015 Piano Lessons
- 2014/15 Yearbooks
- Field Day t-shirts
Summer Child Care
The registration deadline for Summer Child Care is Friday, May 22. It is VERY important that you register by May 22 so we can plan accordingly for the summer. Spaces are starting to fill up, so submit your registration as soon as possible.To register, please email Mrs. Kaitlyn Rountree at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completing the survey a few weeks ago did not count as registration. Mrs. Rountree has had several students tell her they are coming to the summer child care, but she hasn’t heard anything from those parents. So, make sure to email Mrs. Rountree to register.Also, the Registration Fee and Material Fee only apply to families who will be using the Child Care on a regular basis throughout the summer. These fees can be paid as soon as you have confirmation from Mrs. Rountree that she has you on the list for the Summer Program. Checks can be made payable to NCS, with Summer Child Care in the Memo Line and can NOT be combined with tuition or any other payments.If you have any questions regarding Summer Child Care, email Mrs. Kaitlyn Rountree (email@example.com).
- The 2015/16 Calendar is now available on our website. A copy is also attached to this email.
- Monday is FIELD DAY!!!
- K5-6th grade: Wear your t-shirt! Bring a towel, sunscreen and water bottle.
- Lower School will dismiss at 11:30
- Upper School: Dress for a messy day!
- 9th-12th: PSAT registration is due Monday, May 18th!
Enjoy your weekend!