“Lester lives in Honduras at The Good Shepherds Children’s Home.”
Thanks to all who played! Your Hunger Crunch tournament provided 114 meals to orphaned kids around the world! And the guy’s team dominated, both in meals and candy coins. Check the scores here.
But the fight doesn’t end when the Hunger Crunch tournament is over. Remember that world hunger is real, and you can do something about it. Here are a few ways to keep fighting
- Tell you friends about Hunger Crunch (Have you seen us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter?)
- Buy some Hunger Crunch or Rice Bowls swag, http://store.ricebowls.org
- Host your own Hunger Crunch tournament with your church, team, or friends, http://www.hungercrunch.com/tournaments/
- Become a monthly Rice Bowls supporter, http://ricebowls.org/donate/
- Look for other ways that you can fight hunger in your community or around the world