New Covenant School
Position Purpose: To provide teacher assistance to one or three preschool classes in any and all ways necessary; mainly focusing on the K2 class with 8 or more students.
Position Title/Reports to: Preschool Aide/Preschool Director & K2 Teacher
Hours: 8:00 am to 11:00 am Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
School Mission: Presenting every student complete in Christ (cf. Colossians 1:28).
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Helping with children that need one-on-one or extra attention and assistance.
- Helping children in the restroom & changing diapers.
- Preparing and distributing snacks and drinks.
- Working with the main teacher to maintain a learning environment that is nurturing and enjoyable.
- Preparing upcoming worksheets and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Occasionally, and as needed, the aide will float between all three preschool classes (K2, K3, and K4).
- Carrying oneself in a way that supports the mission and vision of NCS, and promoting that mission in our community.
Applications are available at New Covenant School office or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and are due by October 31, 2014. Position will be filled by November 7, 2014 and the job will begin November 10, 2014.