The beginning of the school year is right around the corner – how exciting!! I am really looking forward to getting to know you and especially your children! There are a few things I wanted to bring to your attention as we prepare for this school year.
1. Back to School Night – This is on August 18 at 6:00 pm. This is for the whole school; preschool will NOT have a separate orientation, so please plan to be there. We will have an opportunity to have a time just as preschool and your children will get to see their classrooms. First day of Preschool is August 25!!!!!
2. Student Handbook – At the Back to School night, you will receive a copy of the Student Handbook. Please take time to read it; especially the Preschool Section.
3. Supply List – Each student will need to have a back pack (one that can fit 8 1/2 x 11 sized paper in it), water bottle/sippy cup, change of clothes (this will be kept in the back pack) & diapers (for K2 class, wipes will be provided). Make sure all items are labeled with your child’s name. All other supplies are covered in the Material Fee. We will provide you with a folder that we will send papers home in every Friday; if something happens to the folder through out the year, you will need to get a new one to replace it.
4. Paperwork – Please make sure you have turned in all your paper work to the school office before first day of school. If you don’t know what you need to turn in, let me know and I can tell you. I think I have called or emailed almost everybody about this. Also, if you would like for me to add your spouse’s email address to the emails I send out, please send it to me.
5. Theme – Our theme this year is Faithful Followers in God’s World. We will be learning about faithful followers in the Bible, but also we will be guiding and training your children to become faithful follower of the Lord!!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to see all of you on Monday, August 18!
For His Kingdom,
New Covenant Preschool